One of Triathlon’s greatest appeals is that the body and mind are exposed to three different disciplines: Swimming, Cycling, Running.
So if you’re thinking of doing your first triathlon, or working towards your 10th Ironman, Brian can help you achieve your goals.
Brian is an accredited Level 1 Triathlon and Cycling Coach registered with Triathlon Australia and Cycling Australia. He works with all levels of Athletic endeavour.
Brian is a 9 time Ironman Triathlete [including Hawaii]. He has also held State Triathlon Age Group Titles across all 4 distances - Sprint/Olympic/Long Course/Half-Ironman. That wealth of experience
is part of his coaching background.
He is a committed and enthusiastic trainer and mentor, always encouraging people to extend themselves and be the best that they can be. Combining his passion for life with his management and sporting expertise, Brian adds incredible value to people’s lives.
His process is straightforward, thorough and individualised for all aspiring athletes:
* An initial discussion to understand what motivates you
* Ways to achieve positive outcomes from your sport
* You receive an individualised programme (in 6 week blocks) based on your training/racing goals. Brian utilises state of the art coaching software – Visual Coaching Pro
* Where additional Strength & Conditioning training is required, this is provided. (Brian holds a Certificate 3 as a qualified Gym instructor)
* Brian is part of a professional network providing expertise for Athletes including Maximum Heart Rate Testing, Bike fit etc.
“Brian is a fantastic coach and motivator. I’d always thought of myself as uncoachable. Brian showed me otherwise!” – Scott
Feel free to contact us with any questions surrounding your private Triathlon training needs or if you are interested in group training sessions. We are willing to cater to whatever training needs you require.